Toyota Service Rewards
Welcome to the Sunnyside Toyota Scion Family!
At Sunnyside Toyota Scion, we believe that satisfying our customers is just doing our job. Our goal is to develop a long-term relationship with you and your family. As a Sunnyside Toyota Scion Rewards customer, you are entitled to valuable discounts, complimentary services, and exclusive membership status. It's simple; just present your Rewards Card when you visit us for service, parts, detail, or collision repairs. You'll receive your exclusive discounts and reward points, all while earning DOLLARS towards your next vehicle purchase!
Your can check your Rewards Card point balance by clicking the check your Points button above. Simply turn your card over and enter your Rewards Card number to log in.
Sunnyside Toyota Scion Service Rewards Program Guidelines
- Dealer has the right to terminate the Service Rewards Program at any time.
- Dealer may change the Service Rewards Program rules, regulations, benefits, conditions of participation, or point levels for awards, in whole or in part, at any time without notice, even though changes may affect the value of the points already accumulated. Dealer may withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any award, increase the points required or any award, modify or regulate the transferability of awards or benefits.
- Service Rewards Program points have no expiration date. However, consistent with the general rules and regulations of the Service Rewards Program, Dealer reserves the right to change the Service Rewards Program at any time without notice, including imposition of expiration limits. If no points from any source are posted to a Service Rewards Program member's account for 13 consecutive months, the account is subject to termination, including forfeiture of all accrued points.
- Dealer reserves the right to make Service Rewards Program and promotional offers available to members based on service activity, geographic location, program participation, or information supplied by the member.
- All points and subsequent awards must be earned and used according to the rules and guidelines in this Member's Guide.
- Dealer reserves the right to cease mailing of Service Rewards Program updates and related materials to any Service Rewards Program member who has not accumulated points for a 180-day period.
- Abuse of the Service Rewards Program (including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of awards and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct, as determined by Dealer in its' sole judgment, any untoward or harassing behavior with reference to any Dealer employee or any refusal to honor Dealer employees' instruction) may result in cancellation of the member's account and future disqualification from program participation, forfeiture of all points accrued. Dealer reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, as it deems necessary, and to recover damages, attorneys' fees and court costs.
- Dealer reserves the right to interpret and apply the policies and procedures communicated in this Member's Guide. All determinations by Dealer shall be final and conclusive in each case. This Member's Guide supercedes all previously issued Members' Guides.
- Please allow 24 to 48 hours for all points to be credited to your Service Rewards account.
- From time to time, the data you have furnished to Dealer and program administrator, RewardLogix Inc, may be used to bring you relevant and valuable offers from Service Rewards Program partners. If you do not wish us to use it for this purpose, please contact the Service Rewards Program Service Center.
- Except for otherwise explained below, service points are not transferable and may not be combined among Service Rewards Program members, or conveyed by any means to anyone, including through a member's estate, and may not pass to member's successors and assigns, Accrued service points do not constitute property of the member. Accrued service points are not transferable by the member (i) upon death, (ii) as part of a domestic relations matter, or (iii) otherwise.
- The Service Rewards Program is open to any licensed driver with a mailing address within the USA. All members must complete a Service Rewards Program enrollment form. Failure to complete form in its entirety will negate membership status.
- Corporations or other legal entities cannot be enrolled as members.
- Only one person and one vehicle may be enrolled per Service Rewards Program account. An individual may only have one account per vehicle and that must be in his/her real (legal) name. Membership will be listed under the participant's full name including title (Mr., Ms., etc.) and middle initial.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- Retroactive credit will not be given for services performed prior to enrollment.
Earning Loyalty Rewards Points
- Service Rewards points are accrued at a rate of 10 points for each dollar spent on parts and mechanical labor (excluding repairs cover under mfr warranty or service contract) or collision repair work up to $1,000 (excluding repairs covered by insurance) performed at participating Dealer.
- Any fraudulent activity in connection with the program will entitle Dealer, in its sole discretion, to terminate and individual membership and void all point credit.
- While Dealer, will make every attempt to provide accurate point credit, it is the member's responsibility to retain necessary documents, such as service, parts or collision repair receipts, to be provided for any un-issued credits.
- Member is responsible for presenting card to Dealer for receipt of points.
Redeeming Loyalty Reward Program Awards
- All Service Reward Program awards must be redeemed through issuing Dealer. Awards have no cash value.
- Award levels are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Member is responsible for paying all applicable taxes for the received award.
- Must perform all recommended factory / Sunnyside maintenance at this dealership to be eligible for benefits.